According to Article 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (GDRP), we inform that:
- The controller of the personal data processed during the recruitment process is the National Center for Nuclear Research at Sołtana 7 in Otwock.
- The controller has appointed a data protection officer, who can be contacted in all matters regarding processing of your personal data by NBCJ and the use of rights related to this data processing, the following way:
a). email: firstname.lastname@example.org
b). post: Personal Data Protection Officer, National Centre for Nuclear Research, Sołtana 7, 05-400 Otwock, Poland
- Providing the personal data included in the recruitment documents is a condition for applying for doctoral studies in the project: „New concepts of reactors and safety analyzes for Polish nuclear energy “.
- Your Personal data will be stored:
a). For unsuccessful candidates, no longer than 30 days after completion of recruitment process
b). For successful candidates, for the duration of doctoral studies “New concepts of reactors and safety analyzes for Polish nuclear energy” and for the duration of the project.
- The recipient of the data maybe National Centre for Research and Development (NCBiR).
- Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country or to an international organization.
- You have the right to:
a). consent withdrawal at any time without affecting the legality of the processing, which was made on basis of the obtained consent before its withdrawal. Withdrawal of consent is tantamount to resignation from participation in the recruitment process for doctoral studies,
b). access your data and receive a copy,
c). correcting your data,
d). object to the processing of data,
e). limitations of data processing in cases specified in article 18 GDPR,
f). filling a complaint to the President of the UODO (to the address of the Office for Personal Data Protection, 2 Stawki Street, 00 – 193 Warsaw, https://uodo.gov.pl).
 GDPR – REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)