- S. Glasstone and A. Sesonsky, Nuclear reactor engineering, Chapman & Hall (1994).
- J.R. Lamarsh and A.J. Barrata, Introduction to nuclear engineering, Pearson Education (2018).
- J.P. Holman, Heat transfer, MacGraw-Hill, New York (2010).
- J.E. Martin, Physics for radiation protection, Wiley-VCH, Ann Arbor (2011).
- F. Daniels, Suggestions for a High-Temperature Pebble Pile. MUC-FD-8; N-1668b, Chicago University Metallurgical Laboratory, Chicago Illinois (1944)
- M.T. Simnad, The early history of hig-temerature gas-cooled nuclear power reactors, Energy 16, 25 (1991)
- A.J. Goodjohn, Summary of Gas-Cooled reactor programs, Energy 16, 79 (1991)
- S. Shiozawa, S. Fujikawa, K. Kunitomi, and Y. Tachibana, Overview of HTTR design features, Nuclear Engineering and Design 233, 11 (2004)
- G. Longoni, R.O. Gates, B.K. Mcdowell, High temperature gas reactors: assessment of applicable codes and standards, PNNL-20869 Rev. 1, US Nuclear Regulatory Commission (2015)
- Special volume of the journal “Nuclear Engineering and Design” devoted to HTTR reactor https://www.sciencedirect.com/journal/nuclear-engineering-and-design/vol/233/issue/1
- Special volume of the journal “Journal of Nuclear Science and Technology” devoted to updated HTTR reactor technology of 2014 https://www.tandfonline.com/toc/tnst20/51/11-12?nav=tocList
- A. Huke et al. Annals of Nuclear Energy 80, 225 (2015)
- A. Huke et al. Dual-fluid reactor, in: Molten Salt Reactors and Thorium Energy, Thomas J. Dolan (ed.) (Elsevier 2017) pp. 619-633; https://doi.org/10.1016/B978-0-08-101126-3.00025-7
- D. Weissbach et al., Energy 52, 210 (2013)
- C. Lange, D. Hennig, A. Hurtado, Progress in Nuclear Energy 53, 139 (2011)